The Prism Bubbler uses a beam focusing lens to create a brightly lit plume of water that can be upto 24 inch in height.
The bubbler light head nozzle allows for operation with water depths from 2 to 10 inches.
Cool - Where it Matters
Prism | Bubbler allows for water to move behind the light. A double O-Ring seal ensures that the water can safely circulate around the main body of the light while meeting the required pressure test standards to prevent water ingress into the electrical conduit.
This takes advantage of the water to cool the light allowing for high brightness while ensuring a long lifetime of the product.
The pool light body uses a thermally conductive plastic that is housed inside a plastic cage. This ensures that the heating and cooling of the heatsink over time does not create any cracks eliminating the failure mechanism typical in pool lights where thermally conductive plastic is overmolded on an aluminum body.
Small Form Factor
The Prism bubbler measures 3 inches in diameter giving the option of installing it in small areas such as steps. Also, the smaller area allows easier implementation on surfaces that slightly inclined
Third Party Controller Compatibility
Prism pool lights ship with a preset show mode based on your order, but can be changed at anytime between different operation modes.
- Pentair Light Shows and Colors
- Hayward Light Shows and Colors
- Jandy Light Shows and Colors
|Nominal Supply Voltage||12-14VAC 50/60Hz|
|Temperature Range||14F ~ 104 F Water Tempearture|
|Power Consumption White/Blue||4 VA Max Per Light|
|Power Consumption||6 VA Max Per Light|
|Fault Protection||Run Dry Thermal Shut Off / Over Current Fuse Protection|
- Prism | Bubbler Product Brochure - English
- Prism | Bubbler Product Brochure - Spanish
- Prism | Bubbler Product Brochure - French
- Prism | Bubbler Installation Manual - English
- Prism | Bubbler Installation Manual - Spanish
- Prism | Bubbler Installation Manual - French
- Prism | Bubbler Gunite / Concrete Replacement Niche
- Prism | Bubbler Pressure Test Plug
- Prism | Bubbler O-Ring Set
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.